Orienko WooCommerce Responsive Digital Theme v1.0.0 Download
Orienko is suitable for e-commerce websites. We have included multiple layouts for home page, product page to give you best selections in customization. orienko is not just a WooCommerce theme, we had a plan in order to develop orienko for any kinds of websites: Business, Creative, News, Corporate, …
Orienko is a professional WordPress theme. It comes with a lot of features and variations: Responsive Layout, Mega Menu, Page Builder, Awesome Slider Revolution, Product Quick View, Easy One Click To Install, … and so much more.
Uncode Creative Multiuse WordPress Theme v1.4 Download
- Related posts
- Menu layout ‘Center Split’
- Menu layout ‘Offcanvas Center’
- Menu items animation on mobile devices
- Media gallery categories
- Media gallery category filter
- Media gallery random order
- Posts module offset
- Sticky menu on mobile devices
- Hide menu on mobile devices
- Body frame around the window
- WooCommerce icon cart on mobile devices and overlay/offcanvas layout
- Alternative style for input and forms elements
- Support for CPT on theme options and post options
- Support for custom fields in the Posts module of Visual Composer
- Support for FaceBook posts in the media library
- Support for WP Smush and the adaptive image system
- Support for gradient colors on text
- Twenty Twenty (Before and After) module for Visual Composer
- Team members automatic email link when email address is inserted
- Support for WooCommerce taxonomy index layouts
- Uncode icon font as WOFF2
- Admin, direct link to the relative Content Block
- Admin, notification when the menu transparency is misconfigured
- Portfolio single page navigation bar disappear in big screens
- Lightbox when posts or gallery filtered
- Multiple accordions compatibility
- Google Maps API Key activation on theme options
- WooCommerce My Account layout
- WooCommerce sale badge on posts module for variable product
- WooCommerce iLightbox in when changing the variable product image
- WPML image title and alt text translatable
- Section scroller jumps to wrong dot
- Site parameters not defined with adaptive images OFF
- JetPack related posts
- HTTPS protocol for the media
- Custom CSS in Visual Composer for Content Blocks
- GForm shot code creation with Visual Composer
- Swipe to change page
- Youtube start time support
- Selfhosted video loop
- Automatic query on archive index
- Admin UI adjustments
- Uncode Core 1.2
- Visual Composer 4.12.1
- Revslider 5.2.6
- LayerSlider 5.6.10
- Icon library
ShopMe Woocommerce WordPress Theme v1.2.7 Download
07 October 2016 – Version 1.2.7
- Shopme Content Types Plugin to v 1.0.4
- Visual Composer to Version 4.12.1
- some changes optimization
- some fixes
Shopkeeper eCommerce WP Theme for WooCommerce v1.7 Download
— October 3, 2016
This version change brings new features in response to some of the most popular requests received from users in the last few months:
Customizer with Live Preview over the old Theme Options panel
Customizing the theme is now a much better experience using the native WordPress Customizer. Beside having simplified, easy-to-follow settings, you can now live preview your changes before saving the output.
If you’re not familiar with it yet, open it up by going to Appearance > Customize in your administration dashboard. This improvement is meant to save a few extra clicks and page refreshing time, which will result into better productivity, but don’t worry if you’re the nostalgic type, the old Theme Options panel is still accessible from the same location: Shopkeeper > Theme Options.
Improved Font Options
You can now easily set different global font sizes for both the Headings and the Body Text. Find the new option under Appearance > Customize > Fonts.
New Premium webfonts, free with Shopkeeper
Two new premium webfonts, Neue Einstellung and Radnika designed by Hanken Design Co were included and they now bring more awesomeness to Shopkeeper.
A new plugin/add-on to integrate Adobe Typekit webfonts
Bring even more font awesomeness to Shopkeeper by integrating it with Adobe Typekit.
Part of making the switch to the native Customizer was to remove the old option for uploading a favicon file and leave the theme to rely on the native option of WordPress, which can be found under Appearance > Customize > Site Identity.
Maintenance Tasks and Improvements
As usual, various maintenance tasks, styling fixes and improvements were made for consistency and compatibility purposes across browsers and devices.
- Redux Framework updated to the latest version;
- Redux Ads removed in development mode;
- Simplified Theme Options;
- Improved refresh dynamic content ajax call speed;
- Fixed styling for the Forgot Password page;
- Fixed styles for prices with tax suffix;
- Cleaned up the styles the Cart / Checkout / Thank You pages;
- Retested for compatibility with WooCommerce 2.6.4;
- Retested for speed and performance reliability;
Woocommerce Shipping Aramex v1.0.1 Download
*** WooCommerce Shipping Aramex Changelog ***
2016.09.30 – version 1.0.1
* Fix – No shipping method error for local shipping.
2015.06.04 – version 1.0.0
* Initial Release! Woo!
Woothemes Sensei v1.9.7 Download
*** Sensei Changelog ***
2016.09.29 – version 1.9.7
* Improve Module taxonomy labels
* Fix – Lesson doesn’t appear on Course archive until ordering is resaved
* Fix – Errors when duplicating course with lessons
* Fix – Add modules-frontend.css to sensei_disable_styles filter
* Fix – Grade unanswered questions too
* Fix – Paypal “Cancel and return” causing a fatal error
* Fix – Do not create duplicate membership rules on save
* Fix – Random users not being assigned to courses after purchase
* Fix – “Quiz saved” notice not appearing
* Various security fixes
2016.05.05 – version 1.9.6
* Fix – Fixed an issue prevent Modern Tribe’s The Event Calendar from functioning properly.
* Fix – Ensure the question grade is shown inline with questions.
* Fix – Prevent a PHP notice when calling question results.
* Fix – Prevent a situation where quiz answers are revealed prior to submission.
* Fix – Use the course ID when building the permalink for the start course form.
2016.04.26 – version 1.9.5
* Fix – The purchase course button wasn’t showing up on some courses.
* Fix – Ensure courses are activated when order status is processing or completed.
* Fix – Ensure course linked to a subscription is activated immediately after purchase.
* Fix – Ensure the [sensei_course_page] shortcode displays lessons in modules.
* Fix – Fixed a few potential fatal errors when adding a learner to a course.
* Fix – Fixed the learner profile url when WordPress is installed in a separate folder.
* Fix – Ensure purchased courses don’t display a price on the My Courses page.
* Fix – Remove link from lesson image on single lesson page.
* Fix – Ensure is_sensei() returns true on module archive pages.
* Fix – Ensure comments display on lessons for registered learners, if enabled.
* Fix – Ensure quiz shows correct message when submitted for manual grading.
* Fix – Ensure links in results page link to lesson pages.
* Fix – Ensure module is not removed from course when editing module via quick edit.
* Fix – Ensure quick editing a lesson does not remove any of its settings.
* Fix – Fixed input ids on multiple choice questions.
* Fix – Show appropriate message in Learner Management when a search returns no results.
* Fix – Ensure lesson/course completion emails are not sent to learners before completion.
* Fix – Prevent questions being deleted from original lesson, when deleting them from a duplicated lesson.
* Fix – When updating a lesson slug, ensure the corresponding quiz slug is also updated.
* Fix – When a lesson is permanently deleted, also delete the corresponding quiz.
* Fix – Ensure deleted lessons are not displayed on the course page.
* Fix – Course archive page now works if set as front page.
* Fix – Fixed up some formatting issues on the module archive page.
* Fix – When learner does not achieve the passmark, ensure the required passmark is displayed.
* Fix – Ensure correct/incorrect answers are indicated, according to https://docs.woothemes.com/document/sensei-quiz-settings-flowchart/
* Tweak – Removed empty span tag from single course page.
* Tweak – Added some new hooks to the [sensei_user_courses] shortcode.
* Tweak – Removed two redundant settings from the WooCommerce settings section.
* Tweak – Course archive page now displays the number of courses per page as specified in Settings > Reading (Blog pages show at most…)
* Tweak – Improved the login message when a guest visitor views a course page.
* Tweak – Changed heading tags in admin pages to conform to WordPress standards.
* Tweak – Moved arrows after the text in course/lesson/quiz navigation.
* Tweak – Improved string formatting for a few strings to make translation easier.
* New – Added “menu_order” as an orderby parameter on [sensei_courses] to order courses as specified in Courses > Order Courses
Woffice Intranet Extranet WordPress Theme v22.214.171.124 Download
Woffice – Intranet/Extranet WordPress Theme
September 21th, 2016 – Version 126.96.36.199
- (NEW) Frontend notice is Woffice is run without its framework
- (FIXED) PHP Notices when Unyson is not enabled
September 20th, 2016 – Version 2.1.0
- (NEW) Added notifications for post like
- (NEW) Added notifications for comments on wiki, projects blog posts
- (NEW) Added notifications for project task and members assignation
- (NEW) Added activity steams for post and wiki likes
- (NEW) Added activity steams for project creation
- (NEW) Added activity steams for comments on wiki, projects blog posts
- (NEW) Option to create autolinks to search members fields through the directory
- (NEW) Option to show/hide the social fields
- (IMPROVED) Name option displayed, accepts now the last name as well
- (IMPROVED) Wiki privacy on all articles according to the role
- (IMPROVED) Gallery style
- (IMPROVED) Added confirmation password field on registration page
- (FIXED) Fatal error on wiki page when Notifications are off
- (FIXED) Right sidebar auto-closing on mobiles
- (FIXED) Field options displaied for each option of a multiple field
- (FIXED) Time since of notifications
- (FIXED) Font on drop down user menu with custom icon set
- (FIXED) Auto login after Google Signup (@thanks Alec)
- (UPDATED) EventON to 2.4.6
BeTheme Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme v14.9 Download
Version 14.9 – September 29, 2016
* Added: Option to disable some theme features – Categories Sidebars
* Added: Under Construction Page – SEO description & keywords
* Fixed: Button Item – Bottom spacing
* Fixed: Header Creative – Visual Composer – Row stretch & Parrallax – Centered background
* Updated: Translation Files – Theme Options – .po\.mo
* Updated: 1 Click Demo Data
* Demos: Biolab