Codecanyon Intense WordPress Plugin v1.3.0
Intense WordPress Plugin – v1.3.0 (October 2, 2013)
* Added shortcode templates for [intense_blog], [intense_portfolio],
[intense_custom_post], and [intense_person] shortcodes. This allows you
to override the default layout of the shortcodes.
* Added border_radius attribute to [intense_badge], [intense_label],
[intense_progress], [intense_alert], [intense_promo], [intense_blockquote],
[intense_content_box], [intense_image], [intense_gallery], [intense_person],
[intense_blog], [intense_portfolio], [intense_recent_posts], and
[intense_timeline_event] shortcodes. This allows you to round the corners.
* Added ‘delay’ trigger and delay attribute to [intense_animated] shortcode.
The trigger will animate items after so many milliseconds from page loads.
The attribute will delay the animation until after the given milliseconds.
* Added example content to the documentation for pages found in demo site.
* Fixed [intense_icon] issues due to conflicts with other theme icons.
* Fixed image width issues with image only post layouts and featured posts.
The featured posts images didn’t align with the other images.