- 3.4.1 (Oct. 10, 2013)
- Fixed a problem where the percentage-variable was not calculated in the right way
- 3.4 (Oct. 9, 2013)
- New: Added the possibility to use the “$difference_in_percent” placeholder in the info text field (which actually shows the difference of the regular and the sales price in percent)
- Fixed an issue where the plugin always showed the message “It seems that WooCommerce is not installed…” on multisite installations.
- 3.3.3 (Oct. 4, 2013)
- Fixed an issue on some themes that might occur: when a product is shown on the homepage and it has an activate countdown with the redirect-action set, it might redirect the user directly from the homepage (which is wrong).
- 3.3.2 (Sept. 27, 2013)
- Fixed a problem where the global CSS got quoted (so that background images did not work globally)
- 3.3.1 (Sept. 26, 2013)
- Updated the timer so that it now uses WordPress internal timezone (in most cases this is the server time) instead of the browsers time
This plugin is available under the GPLV3 License. If you need support, please consider purchasing it directly from the developer’s site.