WooCommerce Email Inquiry Ultimate
- Use Gravity Forms to create custom Contact Forms
- Use Contact Form 7 to create custom Contact Forms.
- Create a Global Email Inquiry form that applies to all products.
- Create unique forms and add to any product.
- Open the form by Ajax on page (we use that here for pre-sales questions)
**** WooCommerce Email Inquiry Ultimate Changelog ****
= 1.0.4 – 2013/08/09 =
* After making the new WooCommerce Quick View plugin we are able to use the pop-up code that we wrote for that plugins Quick View pop-up to be able use it to add the Open 3RD Party form by pop-up feature.
* 3RD Party Contact Form open in pop-up feature applies to Product Page and Grid View.
* 3RD Party Contact Form UI. Added custom template for 3rd contact form. The form always shows well in the pop-up. Automatically uses the site content background for the form background. Looks great.
* 3RD Party Contact Form open ‘on new page’ new option – Open page in the same window default setting is open page in new window).
* Default Contact Form new open option on Product pages – Open default contact form ‘on page’. Use ajax to show and hide the contact form on click. Makes for a very slick presentation.
* Default Contact Form new options for ‘Email Pop-up Font Styling’. Use WYSIWYG settings to set the default pop-ups Font type (choose from 17 web safe fonts), size, style and colour.
* Tested for full compatibility with WordPress v3.6.0
* Tested for full compatibility with new Gravity Forms v1.7.7
* Fixed script validate email for default contact form. Old script conflicted with WordPress 3.6.0 jQuery 1.10.2. Conflict caused the popup tools to break.
* Added box-sizing:content-box class attribute for compatibility with new WordPress Twenty Thirteen default theme.
This Woocommerce Extensions is available under the GPLV3 License. If you need support, please consider purchasing it directly from the developer’s site.