Themeforest Bazar Shop v1.9.0 Multi-Purpose e-Commerce Theme
Starting from Bazar 1.9.0 version, according to Theme Forest policies, plugins “Revolution Slider” and “uSquare”will be managed as independent plugins and they won’t be automatically integrated into the theme at the activation of the theme. Consequentely those who have already installed a previous version of Bazar and are going to update to the 1.9.0 version will have to install and activate the two plugins to use them.
You will simply need to click the button “Begin Installing Plugin” into the message that is going to appear into the dashboard of your website and then install both plugins into the table that will come out on your screen.
Finally, you can activate the plugins from WordPress page. Following this instructions, the plugin will work again as in the previous version of the theme and you will be able to completely use all their features.
More info can be read here: http://support.yithemes.com/entries/26143587-How-to-update-Bazar-to-1-9-0-version (In order to read the post, you need to be logged in on our support forum)
- UPDATE: The “Revolution Slider” Plugin integration has been removed from the theme and it has been included as an external plugin
- UPDATE: The “uSquare” Plugin integration has been removed from the theme and it has been included as an external plugin
- Added: WooCommerce attributes description in attribute archive page
- Added: Filter yit_welcome_username
- Fixed: Shipping calculator localization
- Fixed: Wishlist share icons in the child theme
- Fixed: sku variable in contact forms
- Fixed: custom.css fonts on SSL
- Fixed: Back to shop link localization
- Fixed: Price sorting in Show products shortcode
- Fixed: Gateway Stripe connect in checkout multistep
- Fixed: Google map and 404 error page borders color
- Fixed: bullets images for the products overwritten if using a child theme