Codecanyon RoyalSlider nulled is focused on performance, stability and providing best experience for user with any device. It doesn’t have thousands of fancy transitions, but the one that he has work as fast and as smooth as current day technology allows.
New RoyalSlider for WordPress is responsive image gallery and HTML content slider plugin with touch-swipe navigation. Plugin is mobile-friendly and allows creating completely custom slideshows and css3 banner rotators with images, videos or HTML content in slides. You can also dynamically populate data from Flickr, 500px, or featured posts of any post type – like WooCommerce products. Developed in best pracises of CSS3 and HTML5. For photo gallery you can enable vertical or horizontal thumbnails, enable lazy-loading or fullscreen. Carousel also supports YouTube or Vimeo videos that allows you to create video galleries.
3.0.5 – 3.0.8 – 2 Feb 2013
- Added support for jQuery 1.9.0 (that will be required for WordPress 3.6).
- Added an option that can autohide caption when video is playing.
- Fixed bug that could cause appearing of navigation arrows when video is playing.
- Fixed bug that could break slider admin page when more then 10000 taxonomy terms are used.
- Fixed bug that could prevent width of slider “in laptop”.
- There is now an option in Global Settings that enable overriding of all default WordPress galleries without adding royalslider=”” attribute.
- Fixed incorrect default value in “Navigate by center click” option.
- Minor admin area UI improvements and bug fixes.