Allow your customers to convert product prices to a currency of their choice easily!
WooCommerce Currency Converter is an extension for the WooCommerce plugin on WordPress. It usesOpen Exchange Rates for converting your product prices to a currency of your customers choice! It features currency detection and responsive design. Orders are still completed using the base currency set in WooCommerce settings, converted prices are just for reference.
Automatically detect customers currency based on their location, so your customers can spend more time looking at your products!
WooCommerce Currency Converter comes responsive ready, so it will work on all screen sizes and devices!
2.2 – 29/07/13
- Feature – You can now choose between open exchange rates and custom rates.
- Tweak – Pop-up can now show single list of currencies.
- Tweak – Replaced IPInfoDB with geoplugin for detecting currency.
- Tweak – Currency list in admin is now ordered the same as the front-end.
- Tweak – Removed “clear cache” button in settings, changing the open exchange rates app ID will now clear the cache.
- Bug – Currency list wasn’t saving the label and symbol for the woocommerce base currency.
- Bug – A custom rate couldn’t be set for the woocommerce base currency.