Digi Auto Links v2.6.0 – Automates the sending of relevent pingbacks for posts to related external blogs.
With Digi Auto Links supercharging your blog, you’ll be able to:
- Get laser-targeted traffic sent straight to your blog: If normal traffic = money, then targeted traffic is a hundred times better… and by exploiting the pingback system, you get traffic targeted with military precision
- Add backlinks to every post on 100% autopilot: Want backlinks pointing to every post? Digi Auto Links finds the top 10 high-ranking sites that actively want to give you backlinks and connects you to every one
- Build in the special type of link that forces Google to sit up and take notice: Because these aren’t just any backlinks… these are contextual backlinks, on high-traffic sites surrounded by the keywords that tell Google your blog is the place to be.
- Hijack the respect and authority other blogs have built up through years of work: Having your blog connected to all the big players gives you instant authority… positioning you as an expert and making your content ten times more valuable, both to your readers and the searchbots
- Create the deep links that keep your blog at the top of the Google rankings: Too many bloggers focus on their front page, leaving their posts to wither and die in the wastelands of page 27. That’s a bit of a waste of good content… but with ten push-button pingbacks for every entry, your posts will be alive, kicking and making money, while your competitors just gather dust.
- Use the power of premium professional software: If I told you how much it’d cost to hire Tony as a developer, there’s a good chance you’d have a heart attack right now… but let’s just say this isn’t a guy you’re ever going to find on eLance. Luckily you don’t have to, because soon you’ll be offered this weapons-grade tool for a fraction of what you’d otherwise have to invest.
== Changelog ==
= 2.6.0 =
– Added user option for sleep between search requests (Advanced Settings)
– Added more reliable search resetting on multiple page errors
– Fixed long tail only keyword search bug in automation
– Removed BlogPulse search service – no longer available