Themeforest Envision Responsive Retina Multi-Purpose Theme v1.0.31
Themeforest Envision Changelog:
- Version 18.104.22.168 (Nov 6th, 2013)
- NEW FEATURE: New option to “Clients List” widget in the content composer for sorting random/default.
- Added: PSD file for homepage design.
- Added: New article to the theme documentation / How to move your website to another server smoothly.
- Added: New article to the theme documentation / Setting Up the Side Panel.
- Fixed: The shortcode issue of the side panel content that occurred when the content generating without the content composer.
- Fixed: “Add to Cart” button for Internet Explorer 9.
- Fixed: Socialbar mail icon target blank issue.
- Fixed: Some codes for HTML5 validation.
- Improved: Breadcrumb styles with dark backgrounds.
- Version 1.0.3 (Nov 5th, 2013)
- NEW FEATURE: Added an option to hide sidebars on small screens.
- NEW FEATURE: Added an option to show/hide featured images on single blog post pages.
- NEW FEATURE: Added ajax support for mini WooCommerce carts widget (If you use a page cache plugin, you may need this feature)
- Optimized: style files to improve loading speed of pages.
- Optimized: static images in the theme to improve loading speed of pages.
- Optimized: Socialbar widget sprite images.
- Fixed: CSS Entrance effects on mobile devices.
- Fixed: Side panel witdh issue.
- Fixed: WooCommerce select element issue.
- Fixed: Some minor bugs.
The themes is available under the GPLV3 License. If you need support, please consider purchasing it directly from Themeforest.