Product bundling is one of the most effective marketing strategies. Bundle a few products together, sell them at a discount price and voila – sales go up! However, product bundling is not all about boosting sales. For some shops, product kits and assemblies are an essential part of their business, which needs to be built upon a flexible, user-friendly e-commerce platform. With ‘Product Bundles’, WooCommerce provides a one-stop solution for creating promotional bundles and simple product kits!
‘Product Bundles’ is as flexible as it gets: Product packages can be created by mixing variable and simple items, without losing the ability to manage every item’s stock. Variable items can be bundled in multiple instances, with some of their options disabled and, depending on what is bundled and how, different pricing and shipping schemes may be selected.
*** WooCommerce Product Bundles ***
2013.11.02 – version 3.6.4
* Fix – QuickView CSS and bundled product image CSS improvements.
* Fix – QuickView + “Enable AJAX add to cart buttons on archives” fix.
2013.10.31 – version 3.6.3
* Fix – Resolved a QuickView JS bug.
2013.10.29 – version 3.6.2
* Feature – Bundled products are sortable.
* Tweak – Form submit method replaced by input.
* Fix – Resolves issue where a bundle appears as out-of-stock when a bundled variable product has a quantity of 0.
Replace drop down fields on your variable products with WooCommerce Color and Image Swatches with this easy to use extension
Using color and image swatches provides a much nicer way to display the available colors of a product, available styles, available sizes, or pretty much anything else that you can display using an image or color.
Shoppers appreciate seeing visual representations of product attributes when using your store, and it can help make things feel polished and clean. WooCommerce Color and Image swatches is your answer if you are looking to edge out the competition by sprucing up variable products available in your store.
The admin interface lets you define colours and images at attribute level, or product level:
*** WooCommerce Variation Swatches and Photos***
2013.10.18 – version 1.3.3
* Update: remove double shash in enqueued assets.
2013.10.16 – version 1.3.2
* Update: Added clear selections button.
Display Dynamic Notices to Customers during Checkout
Increase sales and customer satisfaction by displaying dynamic, actionable messages to your customers as they check out. Encourage your customer to add just one more item with a message offering free shipping based on the amount in their cart. Capture that sale with a notice like “Checkout within the next 10 minutes and your order ships today!”. Easily create as many notices as you like based on a particular product or product category in the cart, among other criteria.
Messages can even be displayed anywhere on your site thanks to a number of shortcodes. Get the Cart Notices plugin and start increasing your sales today!
Display custom messages to your customers on the cart and checkout pages
Add messages anywhere on your site shortcodes are allowed
Display dynamic notices with the use of message variables
Optionally add a call to action button/URL to encourage your customers to perform some action
*** WooCommerce Cart Notices Plugin ***
2013.09.06 – version 1.1
* Feature – Added “Minimum quantity” and “Maximum quantity” to the “Products in Cart” notice type
* Tweak – Notices now display properly when IE9/10 is rendering in Quirks Mode
* Tweak – Changed cart notice element from <p> to <div> for improved theme styling compatibility
* Tweak – Added action/filter wc_cart_notices_process_notice_before and wc_cart_notices_order_thresholds for improved 3rd party plugin compatibility (Thanks D.Zanella!)
* Tweak – Update WP Admin Message Handler to 1.0.1
* Fix – Remove WPML compatibility as it was breaking notice messages when more than one were displayed
Mass import hundreds, even thousands of Products into your WooCommerce store with the CSV Import suite. Woocommerce Product CSV Import suite lets you import all types of products, even product variations!
This user-friendly importer, with clear step-by-step instructions helps you import Categories, Tags, Products and other Product details into WooCommerce.Â CSV Import suite supports:
Importing text based product data – prices, descriptions, images etc
Import custom fields (meta), taxonomies, attributes and more
Importing product variations
Merging products – useful for adding more information to existing products
Exporting products and variations – the exported CSV is even re-importable!
After uploading your CSVs you will have to change to remap your fields for extra flexibility:
*** Product CSV Import Suite Changelog ***
2013.10.29 – version 1.8.1
* Prevent gzip
* Return errors in fetch_remote_file
2013.10.22 – version 1.8.0
* Check for 404 on image fetch
* Removed url_remap code – unused
* Moved thumbnail regeneration to the end of import to reduce risk of failed imports